Bulletins, Newsletters, and Flocknotes
We want to stay connected.
You need the most up-to-date information, and we want to give it to you.
If you attended Mass elsewhere and need a Bulletin, you can easily find it here organized by date. If you changed your email address and didn't get a Flocknote or a newsletter, you can find what you missed here.
- April 17, 2021 - 10:19amPope Francis on Friday received in audience United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), Filippo Grandi, and discussed issues linked with the movement of people.
- April 17, 2021 - 9:12amBrazil`s ex President Lula, now has a clear run to contest the top job once again, following his corruption convictions having been quashed by the country`s Supreme Court.
- April 17, 2021 - 6:34amEcumenical Week for Life in Germany: Bishop Losinger warns that assisted suicide fatally leads to admitting euthanasia.
- April 17, 2021 - 6:30amIn a homily during a remembrance service for Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, who died on 9 April, Archbishop Paul Richard Gallagher recalls the Prince's honourable and faithful service to the Queen, his country and the world.
- April 17, 2021 - 6:17amThe circus industry has been badly hit by the pandemic. On World Circus Day, Saturday, the Vatican sent a message to the World Circus Federation, expressing its closeness.
- April 16, 2021 - 2:00pmSchedule for April 17-18, 2021 Saturday, April 17 7:00 am Cathedral Open for Private Prayer and Devotion 8:00 am Mass - Mass will also be livestreamed 10:00 am - Rite of Confirmation - will also be livestreamed 1:30 pm - Rite of...
- April 9, 2021 - 2:00pmSchedule for April 10-11, 2021 Saturday, April 10 7:00 am Cathedral Open for Private Prayer and Devotion 8:00 am Mass - Mass will also be livestreamed 9:00 am - Mass for the Roman Catholic Foundation and the Legacy Circle - Mass...
- April 8, 2021 - 10:00amOn Sunday, April 11, 2021, we celebrate the Feast of Divine Mercy, a feast day added to the liturgical calendar by St. John Paul II to celebrate the overwhelming mercy of Jesus Christ. In recognition of this very special day, the...
- April 6, 2021 - 10:02amChrist is risen. Alleluia! This week's Midweek Music program features organ music for Easter from France, Germany, England, Canada, and the USA. It will include many familiar Easter tunes, as well as some rarely heard pieces. Dr...
- March 31, 2021 - 10:00amSchedule for Holy Week 2021 Holy Thursday, April 1 7:00 am Cathedral Open for Private Prayer and Devotion 10:00 am Chrism Mass with Archbishop Mitchell Rozanski and the Priests of the Archdiocese of St. Louis - Mass will also be...
National Catholic Register
- April 17, 2021 - 10:25amThe spiritual insights of St. Elizabeth of the Trinity are the crux of a new book from Sophia Institute Press.
BOOK PICK: ‘This Present Paradise: A Spiritual Journey With St. Elizabeth of the Trinity’
Marian Prayers for Good Intentions: The Spiritual Powerhouse of the Confraternity of the Most Holy RosaryApril 17, 2021 - 9:50amA long line of popes have championed the Confraternity of the Most Holy Rosary, which encourages the laity to pray the Rosary.
The confraternity was founded almost 750 years ago, to foster greater devotion of the time-honoredMarian prayer.
- April 17, 2021 - 6:35amDCStockPhoto The NIH is the US's biomedical research agency.
Attorney General Xavier Becerra, HHS Secretary, previewed the announcement on Thursday at a hearing of the House Appropriations Committee.
- April 17, 2021 - 5:00amParishioners at Mass amid the COVID pandemic.
We need to emerge from the challenges of the last year with a new set of goals to live as stewards of the Great Commission.
- April 16, 2021 - 4:09pmSt. Patrick's Cathedral The pro-religion outcomes of the current Supreme Court are a highly significant turn of events.
COMMENTARY: The study’s authors collected data from every Supreme Court case that produced a judicial opinion relating to the Free Exercise or Establishment Clause from the 1953 to the 2019 term. In the last 15 years, 81% of the time religion won.