Bulletins, Newsletters, and Flocknotes
We want to stay connected.
You need the most up-to-date information, and we want to give it to you.
If you attended Mass elsewhere and need a Bulletin, you can easily find it here organized by date. If you changed your email address and didn't get a Flocknote or a newsletter, you can find what you missed here.
- September 25, 2021 - 12:28pmThe Diocese of Port-Louis, in Mauritius, is celebrating the 39th Festival of Vocations.
- September 25, 2021 - 10:03amThe Catholic Bishops of Canada join their voices in issuing a formal statement of apology to indigenous communities who suffered in “Indian Residential Schools”, with Bishop Poisson emphasizing the importance of an upcoming meeting of First Nations peoples with Pope Francis.
- September 25, 2021 - 10:01amGermany's closely-fought election on Sunday will set the direction of the European Union's largest economy following 16 years under Angela Merkel. However, the party of the departing chancellor is scrambling to avoid defeat by its center-left rivals after a rollercoaster campaign.
- September 25, 2021 - 5:35amBishops from various Christian Churches and ecclesial communities who held a meeting organized by the Focolare Movement, were received by Pope Francis on Saturday in the Vatican.
- September 25, 2021 - 4:45amThe Archbishop of Erbil expresses his concern over the return of the Taliban in Afghanistan, saying the upcoming withdrawal of remaining US troops from Iraq could have a negative impact on Christians and other minorities in Iraq.
- September 24, 2021 - 2:00pmSchedule for September 25-26, 2021 Saturday, September 25 7:00 am Cathedral Open for Private Prayer and Devotion 8:00 am Mass - will also be livestreamed 9:30 am - Visitation for Janice Noack Gummersbach - Funeral Mass to follow...
- September 17, 2021 - 2:00pmSchedule for September 18-19, 2021 Saturday, September 18 7:00 am Cathedral Open for Private Prayer and Devotion 8:00 am Monthly Pro-Life Mass - will also be livestreamed 1:30 pm Wedding 3:00 pm Rosary – Live-Stream 3:30 - 4:30...
- September 17, 2021 - 12:12pmPlease pray for the repose of the soul of parishioner Janice Noack Gummersbach . Janice and her husband, the late Joe Gummersbach, were devoted and active members of the parish for many years - Janice as a lector, Eucharistic...
- September 15, 2021 - 8:00amOh God, who willed that, when your Son was lifted high on the Cross, his Mother should stand close by and share his suffering, grant that your Church, participating with the Virgin Mary in the Passion of Christ, may merit a share...
- September 10, 2021 - 2:00pmSchedule for September 11-12, 2021 Saturday, September 11 7:00 am Cathedral Open for Private Prayer and Devotion 8:00 am Mass - will also be livestreamed 1:30 pm Wedding 3:00 pm Rosary – Live-Stream 3:30 - 4:30 pm Holy Hour -...
National Catholic Register
- September 25, 2021 - 1:49pmkimono “Poison”
“Begone, Satan! What you offer me is evil. Drink the poison yourself.” —St. Benedict Medal Inscription
- September 25, 2021 - 11:38amJeffrey Bruno “NYC Gifts” — Sisters of Life walk up Seventh Avenue in Manhattan on their way to Mass at Old St. Patrick’s Cathedral, from where they would process with others to the Margaret Sanger Planned Parenthood for a monthly witness. The monthly prayer and sidewalk counseling at the abortion center continued through the pandemic, as did the abortions. The religious order was founded in the Archdiocese of New York 30 years ago by Cardinal John O’Connor.
New York City’s Sheen Center for Thought & Culture is featuring a photo exhibit of inspiring moments from the pandemic.
Largest Catholic Church Will Open In California, Murderer So Devout Awaiting Execution Beatification Was Proposed, and More Great Links!September 25, 2021 - 10:06amTito Edwards California Vineyard Photo
The Best In Catholic Blogging
- September 25, 2021 - 9:00am‘Saint Thérèse of Lisieux: Living on Love’
BOOK PICK: ‘Saint Thérèse of Lisieux: Living on Love’
- September 25, 2021 - 8:08amAmir Aziz California governor Gavin Newsom.
The bill requires insurance companies to “accommodate requests for confidential communication of medical information” regardless of whether “disclosure would endanger the individual.”