Bulletins, Newsletters, and Flocknotes
We want to stay connected.
You need the most up-to-date information, and we want to give it to you.
If you attended Mass elsewhere and need a Bulletin, you can easily find it here organized by date. If you changed your email address and didn't get a Flocknote or a newsletter, you can find what you missed here.
- January 28, 2021 - 8:14amThe All-Africa Conference of Churches salutes the recent coming into force of the Treaty on Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (TPNW), hailing it as further inspiration to work for a nuclear-weapons-free world.
- January 28, 2021 - 8:09amThe Australian bishops have released information regarding a new national protocol for addressing child sexual abuse, due to take over past protocols as of 1 February.
- January 28, 2021 - 4:03amIn this week's edition of "Gospel Truth”, the late Jill Bevilacqua and Seán-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections from the Gospel of Saint Mark 1:21-28 on the Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time.
- January 28, 2021 - 4:03amThe President of the US Bishops’ Commission for Internal Justice and Human Development welcomes moves by the recently-inaugurated administration to boost food and housing aid to the poor, and highlights the importance of prioritizing the disadvantaged and vulnerable during this challenging time.
- January 28, 2021 - 4:00amThe Vatican Secretary of State is visiting Cameroon until 3 February, during which he will meet with government leaders, celebrate Mass in Bamenda Cathedral to present the pallium to Archbishop Fuanya, and visit the Household of Hope in Yaoundé.
- January 22, 2021 - 2:00pmSchedule for January 23-24, 2021 Saturday, January 23 7:00 am Cathedral Open for Private Prayer and Devotion 8:00 am Mass - will also be livestreamed 10:00 am Funeral Mass for Eric Junger - will also be livestreamed 3:00 pm...
- January 15, 2021 - 2:00pmSchedule for January 16-17, 2021 Saturday, January 16 7:00 am Cathedral Open for Private Prayer and Devotion 8:00 am Mass - will also be livestreamed 10:00 am Annual Roe v. Wade Memorial Mass, with Archbishop Mitchell Rozanski as...
- January 8, 2021 - 2:00pmSchedule for January 9-10, 2021 Saturday, January 9 7:00 am Cathedral Open for Private Prayer and Devotion 8:00 am Mass - will also be livestreamed 9:00 am Visitation followed by Funeral Mass for James Devous 1:30 Wedding - will...
- January 6, 2021 - 8:31amOn the first Wednesday of each month, the Cathedral presents a "Midweek Music" organ recital. Our next Midweek Music is scheduled for today, January 6, 2021, at 4:00 pm. These recitals feature 20-30 minutes of music on...
- December 31, 2020 - 11:36amJames Mikesch James Mikesch, the brother of Msgr. Greg Mikesch, passed away this past week after a long battle with cancer. On Monday, Msgr. Mikesch will be traveling to Texas to celebrate the funeral. I would kindly ask you to...
National Catholic Register
- January 28, 2021 - 8:55amMorgan via Flickr Baby Feet.
The ruling, which cannot be appealed, could lead to a significant reduction in the number of abortions in the country.
- January 28, 2021 - 8:50amArchbishop Salvatore Cordileone and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.
Pelosi, on a Jan. 18 podcast with former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, had referred to the issue of abortion as “a woman’s right to choose” and said that Catholics should “love contraception” for reducing the abortion rate.
- January 28, 2021 - 8:18amU.S. Department of Labor Joe Biden in 2014
The policy, first instituted by President Reagan in 1984, is traditionally rescinded or reinstated by new presidents upon entering office.
- January 28, 2021 - 7:01amFour Courts In Dublin's city center.
Among the problems raised by the case are the end of life, family decisions on health treatment, and children’s rights.
- January 28, 2021 - 6:49amTyler Olson A woman holding the hand of an elderly person at a hospital.
The UN’s human rights office said that bills extending euthanasia to persons with disabilities “would institutionalize and legally authorize ableism.”