Bulletins, Newsletters, and Flocknotes
We want to stay connected.
You need the most up-to-date information, and we want to give it to you.
If you attended Mass elsewhere and need a Bulletin, you can easily find it here organized by date. If you changed your email address and didn't get a Flocknote or a newsletter, you can find what you missed here.
- September 29, 2020 - 9:18amIn a new book, the founder and CEO of charity Mary’s Meals looks at the innate goodness of people, and the huge impact little acts of kindness can have.
- September 29, 2020 - 7:42amBishops Declan Lang of Clifton and Philip Egan of Portsmouth join with four other UK Christian leaders to call for an end to the violence and "robust diplomatic action" in Cameroon by the international community.
- September 29, 2020 - 7:30amBy October a decision is expected regarding the Vatican proposal to extend the Provisional Agreement ad experimentum: “It is worth continuing”, Cardinal Parolin explains.
- September 29, 2020 - 6:50amThe theme for the 2021 World Day of Social Communications chosen by Pope Francis echo the words of the Apostle Philip, so as to recall that communication consists in "encountering people as and where they are".
- September 29, 2020 - 4:52amTwenty-one church leaders representing various Christian denominations in New Zealand publish a joint statement regarding two upcoming referendums, saying they will inflict long-term damage.
- September 25, 2020 - 3:05pmSchedule for September 26-27 Saturday, September 7:00 am Cathedral Open for Private Prayer and Devotion 8:00 am Mass - will also be livestreamed 1:30 pm Wedding 3:00 pm Rosary – Live-Stream 3:30 - 4:30 pm Holy Hour -...
- September 18, 2020 - 3:39pmSchedule for September 19-20 Saturday, September 19 7:00 am Cathedral Open for Private Prayer and Devotion 8:00 am Mass - will also be livestreamed 1:30 pm Wedding 3:00 pm Rosary – Live-Stream 3:30 - 4:30 pm Holy Hour -...
- September 11, 2020 - 3:07pmApologies! There was a problem with the bulletin link in our earlier note. That link has been corrected. Thank you! Schedule for September 12-13 Saturday, September 12 7:00 am Cathedral Open for Private Prayer and...
- September 11, 2020 - 2:30pmSchedule for September 12-13 Saturday, September 12 7:00 am Cathedral Open for Private Prayer and Devotion 8:00 am Mass - will also be livestreamed 1:30 pm Wedding 3:00 pm Rosary – Live-Stream 3:30 - 4:30 pm Holy Hour -...
- September 9, 2020 - 10:18amWith the end of the Summer months, our Mid-Week music series will now be a monthly event. Many thanks, everyone who has supported this program. Listed below you will find the dates for the upcoming concerts: October 7 - Dr...
National Catholic Register
- September 29, 2020 - 7:47pmRed Confidential A Nigerian man holds a crucifix.
Delta State, where Issele-Uku is located, is overwhelmingly Christian, but small bands of Muslim militants who hide in the dense bush are an ongoing threat.
- September 29, 2020 - 7:29pmDaniel Ibanez Cardinal Giovanni Angelo Becciu, Prefect of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints on June 27, 2019.
Ivano Iai served as attorney and spokesman for Cardinal Becciu and his family after the cardinal's resignation last week.
- September 29, 2020 - 4:33pmJan Matejko, “Astronomer Copernicus’ Conversation With God,” 1872
Remember: The heliocentric theory was advanced by Nicolaus Copernicus, a Catholic priest who was encouraged by the Catholic Church and opposed by the early Protestants.
- September 29, 2020 - 3:14pmAndrea Izzotti American flag flies in front of the United States Capitol building in Washington, D.C.
Catholic Charities USA, Catholic Relief Services, and the National Catholic Educational Association were among the groups represented in the letter, which was addressed to U.S. President Donald Trump, as well as party leaders in both the Senate and House of Representatives.
- September 29, 2020 - 2:46pmMartha Calderon Cardinal Raymond Leo Burke at the March for Life in Rome, held on Mother's Day, May 10, 2015.
Cardinal Burke said it is the historic teaching of the Church that those in a condition of grave sin should not be admitted to Holy Communion