Bulletins, Newsletters, and Flocknotes
We want to stay connected.
You need the most up-to-date information, and we want to give it to you.
If you attended Mass elsewhere and need a Bulletin, you can easily find it here organized by date. If you changed your email address and didn't get a Flocknote or a newsletter, you can find what you missed here.
- June 15, 2021 - 9:13amIn this latest document, the Pontifical Academy for Life reflects on the experiences of people with disabilities during the pandemic, and highlights the importance of providing disabled persons with special attention and support.
- June 15, 2021 - 6:36amBritish Prime Minister Boris Johnson has delayed by four weeks the planned lifting of most remaining Covid-19 restrictions in England, with the new date now set for July 19th. Johnson said if the government were to lift restrictions on June 21st as first planned, there could be thousands more deaths owing to the rapid spread of the more infectious Delta variant.
- June 15, 2021 - 6:23amCaritas Internationalis announces the end of its “Share the journey” campaign of solidarity with migrants and refugees with a press conference on Tuesday. The organization however promises that though the campaign formally ends, the mission of journeying with migrants, refugees and internally displaced persons still continues.
- June 15, 2021 - 5:46amPope Francis sends a video-message to participants in the 16th edition of the GLOBSEC Bratislava Forum where political leaders and ministers are focusing on rebuilding the post-pandemic world.
- June 15, 2021 - 4:21amThe cultural landmark in the UAE capital, which includes a synagogue, a church and a mosque, is meant to be a beacon of understanding and peaceful coexistence, inspired by the Document on Human Fraternity.
- June 11, 2021 - 2:00pmSchedule for June 12-13, 2021 Saturday, June 12 7:00 am Cathedral Open for Private Prayer and Devotion 8:00 am Mass - will also be livestreamed 8:30 am - Baptism 11:00 am - Memorial Mass for Rita Sheftall - will also be...
- June 4, 2021 - 2:26pmSchedule for June 5-6, 2021 Saturday, June 5 7:00 am Cathedral Open for Private Prayer and Devotion 8:00 am Mass - will also be livestreamed 8:30 am - Baptism 11:00 am - Wedding 3:00 pm Rosary – Live-Stream 3:30 - 4:30 pm Holy...
- May 28, 2021 - 2:00pmSchedule for May 29-31, 2021 Saturday, May 29 7:00 am Cathedral Open for Private Prayer and Devotion 8:00 am Mass - will also be livestreamed 10:00 am - Priesthood Ordination Mass - Archbishop Mitchell Rozanski will ordain six...
- May 27, 2021 - 7:37pmDear Parishioners, In preparation for the Ordination to the Priesthood this Saturday, May 29 at 10:00 am, we have removed the markers blocking off each pew. This will enable us to be able to accommodate the expected larger...
- May 21, 2021 - 2:00pmSchedule for May 22-23, 2021 Saturday, May 22 7:00 am Cathedral Open for Private Prayer and Devotion 8:00 am Mass - will also be livestreamed 10:00 am - Rite of Confirmation - will also be livestreamed 1:30 pm - Rite of...
National Catholic Register
- June 15, 2021 - 5:12pmPresident Joe Biden reveals his rosary beads during a March 1 virtual meeting with Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.
CUA professor said the bishops must be clear about where the administration runs afoul of Church teaching.
- June 15, 2021 - 3:47pm. The court’s official ruling was delivered on Friday, in a 5-3 decision in favor of the schools.
The case of St. Ambrose Academy against executives of Dane County, Wisconsin, was officially decided on June 11.
- June 15, 2021 - 3:25pmA portrait of St. Anthony hangs in the Shrine of St. Anthony in Radecznica, Poland.
In 1664, Szymon the weaver, in Radecznica, Poland, encountered the beloved saint.
- June 15, 2021 - 1:27pmBishop Ralph Walker Nickless of Sioux City celebrated Mass with members of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops' Region IX in the grotto of St. Peter's Basilica on Jan. 16, 2020, during their ad Limina Apostolorum visit to the Vatican.
In recent months the use of the term Eucharistic coherence exploded, and bishops across the country are defending the long-standing church teaching behind the term and its implications.
- June 15, 2021 - 1:11pmScreenshot Cardinal Luis Antonio Tagle is moved as he recalls his grandfather at a Vatican press conference, June 15, 2021.
The Filipino cardinal explained that his maternal grandfather was born in China, but his mother sent him to live in the Philippines due to poverty.