Bulletins, Newsletters, and Flocknotes
We want to stay connected.
You need the most up-to-date information, and we want to give it to you.
If you attended Mass elsewhere and need a Bulletin, you can easily find it here organized by date. If you changed your email address and didn't get a Flocknote or a newsletter, you can find what you missed here.
- September 23, 2023 - 12:28pm
Following a brief farewell ceremony and a final meeting with French President Macron, Pope Francis and the papal entourage depart from Marseille International Airport to return to Rome.
- September 23, 2023 - 11:04am
As he concludes Mass in Marseille, Pope Francis recalls victims of terrorism and prays for peace in Ukraine and in all countries devastated by war.
- September 23, 2023 - 10:01am
In his homily during Mass in Marseille, Pope Francis says those who have faith ‘leap for joy’ because they recognize the presence of the Lord.
- September 23, 2023 - 9:13am
Released on the second day of Pope Francis' Apostolic Journey to Marseille, a new document aims to respond to the "problematics and peculiarities” of the Mediterranean context.
- September 23, 2023 - 8:47am
The Pontifical Commission for the Protection of Minors is preparing its first annual report. As work progressed at a Plenary Session on 20-22 September, Pope Francis received two representatives of LOUDfence, which works to support victims of abuse, and described the association as "a sign of hope".
- September 22, 2023 - 2:00pmSeptember 23-24 Saturday, September 23 7:00 am Open for Private Prayer and Devotion 8:00 am Mass - 11:00 am Wedding 1:30 pm Wedding 3:30 - 4:30 pm Holy Hour - concluding with Evening Prayer and Benediction 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm...
- September 15, 2023 - 2:00pmSeptember 16-17 Saturday, September 16 7:00 am Open for Private Prayer and Devotion 8:00 am Mass - 10:00 Mass - Knights and Dames of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem 3:30 - 4:30 pm Holy Hour - concluding...
- September 14, 2023 - 10:57amThe Exaltation of the Holy Cross Today, September 14, the Church “exalts” the Cross of Christ as the symbol of salvation. The Cross is the most powerful and universal symbol of our Christian faith. It has inspired liturgical...
- September 2, 2023 - 7:34amSupport the Pregnancy Assistance Center Washington, MO The first Weekend of every month, the Cathedral Parish collects food and canned goods for the Pregnancy Assistance Center in Washington, MO. Our next parish food drive...
- August 25, 2023 - 2:00pmSupport the Pregnancy Assistance Center Washington, MO The first Weekend of every month, the Cathedral Parish collects food and canned goods for the Pregnancy Assistance Center in Washington, MO. Our next parish food drive...
National Catholic Register
- September 23, 2023 - 10:25amDaniel Ibáñez A consistory for the creation of new cardinals in St. Peter’s Basilica is underway on Oct. 5, 2019.
TV Picks 09.24.23
- September 23, 2023 - 10:05amDaniel Ibañez/CNA Pope Francis speaks at the closing session of the Mediterranean Encounter in Marseille, France, on Sept. 23, 2023.
In his conference speech, Pope Francis referred to a legendary love story from the beginnings of the city of Marseille to insist that coexistence between peoples, even if it’s difficult, is above all a source of joy.
Synod Open-Letter Author: ‘Answers to New Questions Found by Listening Obediently to the Word of God’September 23, 2023 - 10:05amFather Luc de Bellescize
Father Luc de Bellescize, former secretary of Archbishop Michel Aupetit of Paris, says the choice of some clergymen to embrace worldliness to the detriment of divine Revelation has already provoked a form of schism in the Church.
- September 23, 2023 - 6:49amJimmy Mitchell (front row, far left) leads a group of Jesuit High School students in Tampa, Florida, in a walking rosary after school.
Because of the school’s emphasis on peer-to-peer Catholic ministry, the young men at the school are encouraged to turn their talents and efforts toward the sharing of the faith with their classmates.
- September 23, 2023 - 6:44amRembrandt Parable of the Laborers in the Vineyard
User’s Guide to Sunday, Sept. 24